Terms & Conditions
Please read the terms and conditions carefully before starting. By using any of the services/products of Al-Rahmah Medical Charitable Society’s website (hereinafter referred to as the “Al-Rahmah Medical’s website”) you acknowledge your acceptance of any of the terms and conditions listed below. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions stated below, please stop using and dealing with any of the services of this website.
Al-Rahmah Medical’s website reserves the full right to amend, change or update these terms and conditions at any time; and such modifications, changes or updates shall be binding on the user automatically and in a timely manner.
These terms and conditions govern all services of the Al-Rahmah Medical’s website which are provided by the owner (Al-Rahmah Medical Charitable Society). Once the services/products of Al-Rahmah Medical’s website are used, the user is considered to have agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions immediately, and in the event that some services contain additional terms and conditions, they are immediately and accordingly binding. The above preamble is also an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
Below are definitions of some terms that may be contained in these terms and conditions unless the context of the terms and conditions requires otherwise:
- Al-Rahmah Medical’s website: is a project wholly owned by Al-Rahmah Medical Charitable Society, and is concerned with introducing the Society, its programs and community projects, and ways to contribute to its support.
- Al-Rahmah Medical’s website services: It is any service provided by Al-Rahmah Medical’s website and bearing its official mark, in any media such as the Internet, newspapers, magazines, mobile phones, exhibitions and any other media.
- Registration on Al-Rahmah Medical’s website: is the process of electronically registering for an account on Al- Rahmah Medical’s website.
- The third party: is any media, commercial, or propaganda mediator, or any company, governmental or private entity that is associated with Al-Rahmah Medical website with contracts to supply or obtain services, make publicity and advertisement, activities or anything that would contribute to the services of Al-Rahmah Medical’s website previously defined in this same article.
- Al-Rahmah Medical’s website allows registered users to communicate with the Society, participate in commenting on services and provide various advice regarding the use of certain services. Al-Rahmah Medical’s website may provide through third parties content and information for services offered, in a manner that does not violate the general provisions and laws according to the local laws in Saudi Arabia. Al-Rahmah Medical does not guarantee or warrant in any way the integrity of such material, content or links, nor does it provide any guarantee of the safety of the information and comments provided by the user to any third party. Al-Rahmah Medical’s website does not make any direct, expressed or implied, representations regarding non-violability or integrity of the terms of validity related to any matter, or due to dealing or use.
- Al-Rahmah Medical’s website does not bear any responsibility, directly or indirectly, for any losses or damages suffered by companies or entities that arise due to Al-Rahmah Medical’s website. Even with the reporting of such damages and losses, Al-Rahmah Medical’s website does not have complete control over what the registrants publish in it and does not review all that is published in real-time, either automatically or manually.
- Al-Rahmah Medical’s website does not bear the loss of any of its registered participants’ information or content in all its forms and does not guarantee the recovery of all or part of it, regardless of the reason for that, whether intentionally or unintentionally. Al-Rahmah Medical is not responsible for any delay in providing services, interruption or suspension for any reason.
- Al-Rahmah Medical’s website is not responsible for any services or products that result in use that violates local laws and authorities in any country, and the user bears all responsibility and liability for the type of application and use.
Registration on Al-Rahmah Medical’s website
- Al-Rahmah Medical’s website provides the ability to register for an account to benefit from its services. The user of this service acknowledges his full responsibility for maintaining his passwords, and his unique use of his own account without granting access or use of this account to any other person or entity.
- The registered user on Al-Rahmah Medical’s website acknowledges the validity of all his data and bears any damages resulting from the incorrectness of this data or not being updated once it is changed. Al-Rahmah Medical’s website also has the right to conduct an investigation into the validity of the identity or data of the user registered by the Society or by other parties to ensure the rights of Al-Rahmah Medical’s website.
- Al-Rahmah Medical’s website is not responsible for the loss or theft of the data of its registrant users. Al-Rahmah Medical also reserves the right to sue anyone who intentionally or unintentionally violates this article, which could lead to harm to Al-Rahmah Medical or any third party.
- The registered user of Al-Rahmah Medical’s website acknowledges his immediate compliance with these terms and conditions, as well as any other subsidiary terms and conditions.
Publicity and Announcement
Your registration on Al-Rahmah Medical’s website automatically entitles you to receive promotional messages and mailings from Al-Rahmah Medical’s website or one of its partners. These messages are used to inform you or alert you of what is new on the site, services or products, or any news we think may be of interest to you. If you see that these mails and newsletters do not suit you, you can unsubscribe from them and the unsubscribe link will be present in all mails that you receive from Al-Rahmah Medical’s website or one of its official partners. You can also contact the Society to cancel the SMS receiving services.
Commitments and Warranties
- The user of Al-Rahmah Medical’s website undertakes and guarantees that all his data and the information he provides to any of the various services of the site are true, complete and not falsified.
- The user of Al-Rahmah Medical’s website undertakes to compensate for any losses or damages arising from his failure to comply with these terms and conditions or his violation of any of the promises and guarantees contained in these terms and conditions, and to bear the costs and expenses of direct and indirect lawsuits, whatever they may be.
Quality of Services
Al-Rahmah Medical’s website strives to provide the highest possible levels of quality and protection to its users. It also tries to develop these services and increase user satisfaction rates. However, it does not guarantee the continuity of its services all the time and permanently, nor does it guarantee a specific response time to access its digital contents. It also does not guarantee the continuity of the servers’ work all the time or that they will not be exposed to any malfunctions, or that they are free from security holes or viruses.
Al-Rahmah Medical’s website operates in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and all usage agreements and site policies are subject to these laws.
Last Update: 15/09/2021