Established in Dammam, Eastern Province of KSA, Al-Rahmah Medical Charitable Society was registered in the Ministry of Social Affairs (reg. no. 300) on 07/06/2005 to be the first charitable society in the Eastern Province specialized in providing healthcare for the needy and health education for the community.
To be a pioneer organization in the field health charitable work, locally and regionally.
To offer health charitable services to the needy people and health education to our community in collaboration with health workers, through institutional work based on administrative and technical competencies, and establishing constructive partnerships with various sectors of the society.
- Enabling poor and needy patients to get the proper treatment, medicines and medical devices they need.
- Raising the level of health awareness in the community.
- Carrying out the role of medical relief.
- Collaborating with governmental, non-governmental and private organizations in the medical field to enhance public health.
- Promoting voluntary work in the community.
- Taking initiative.
- Generous giving.
Members of the Board of Directors (1442 – 1445 H)
Dr. Shaher Z. Al ShehriChairman of the Board
Dr. Mohammed A. Al AbduljabbarDeputy Chairman of the Board
Dr. Mofleh G. Al RowailiFinancial Supervisor
Dr. Thamer H. Al KhouzaieMember
Dr. Abdullah M. Al BuraieMember
Dr. Abdulaziz A. Al RushoodMember
Dr. Mohammed A. Al ShamraniMember
Dr. Bandar S. Al RowailiMember
Dr. Ashraf N. Al MuzainMember
Dr. Shaher Z. Al ShehriExecutive Director
Hamad M. Al DossryFinancial Administration
Dr. Mohammed F. DahabDirector of Medical Programs
Naeemah S. Al JowaisemLadies' Section Supervisor
Last Update: 15/09/2021